Guidelines on COVID-19
It is very important for us to be able to offer you a safe treatment at Aleris. Therefore, we closely follow the guidelines from the Danish Health Authorities and ask you kindly to do the same.
For the safety of everyone, we can only receive you if:
- You have an appointment with us
- You do NOT have a cold, feel unwell, cough, have a fever, headache, muscle soreness, diarrhea / stomach problems, sore throat, swallowing pain or difficulty breathing
- You have NOT had close contact with a person infected with Corona virus
Requirements for testing
Even if you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you must be able to present a negative COVID 19 PCR test, which is a maximum of 72 hours old, if you must:
- Are be hospitalized for more than 24 hours
- Are going in full anesthesia
- Must undergo ENT examinations, gastroscopies and neurological examinations
NOTE !! Please note that we do NOT accept home tests.
You must book an appointment for the test via coronaprøver.dk. When you book the test, it is important that you choose the test called “Virustest podning borger".
If you have been infected with COVID-19, no new test is required for the first 12 weeks after the positive test. If you do not show symptoms of COVID-19, your course of treatment with us can be completed.
Surgery in connection with COVID-19 vaccination
For major surgical procedures, COVID-19 vaccination can be given no later than 1 week before or no earlier than 1 week after surgery.
Surgery after detected COVID-19
SST recommends that you cannot undergo surgical procedures until 7 weeks after a COVID-19 course. Therefore, you can only be offered surgery 7 weeks after you have tested positive and have been symptom-free.
How do we protect you?
We always focus on hygiene and safety.
- Hand disinfection is for free use in our patient areas
- We make sure that patients do not sit close in our waiting areas
- Our healthcare professionals do not shake hands
- We are very strict in terms of hygiene and sterile procedures